New manufacture forged B40 B44 & B50 pistons now available

Here You can ad suppliers and new parts.

Moderator: minetymenace

Peter Quick
>40
>40
Flag: United States of America

New manufacture forged B40 B44 & B50 pistons now available

Postby Peter Quick » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:26 am

Last year I started having JE Pistons made for B44s and B50s. These are super high quality forged pistons that can be run a closer tolerances than stock BSA pistons and are far superior to other new made pistons on the market (like GPM or JP pistons).

The B44 pistons come in all sizes from STD to +.080. I have B50 pistons made in all those sizes also. When I run out a given size the turn around time to have more made is three weeks.

Some months ago I sent a NOS B40 piston and head to them to measure up so they could start making these also for me. I had them design two compression ratios. 8:1 and 9:1

I am just getting in the first pistons of both compression ratios. These are beautiful pistons with a great reputation. So now finally B40 owners will have some choices. I am ordering the pistons from STD to +.080. If there is a need for a specific oversize I don't have on hand I can easily get some in quickly. I'm selling the B40 pistons for around $205.00.

I have a picture of a 9:1 STD B40 JE piston on my website in case folks are interested in seeing what they look like.

Peter
Last edited by minetymenace on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link added
New Hampshire, USA
check out my website: http://www.bsaunitsingles.com
over 2500 part numbers with inventory and 25,000 parts on hand, many NOS items, all just for unit singles

b50root
Site Admin
Site Admin
Flag: Scania Sweden

Re: New manufacture forged B40 B44 & B50 pistons now availab

Postby b50root » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:49 pm

<200
nebrer on EBAY
nebrer at skype ( http://www.skype.com )

Return to “Suppliers and New Products”