Lightweight Nikasil lined alloy B40 cylinders made

Here You can ad suppliers and new parts.

Moderator: minetymenace

Peter Quick
>40
>40
Flag: United States of America

Lightweight Nikasil lined alloy B40 cylinders made

Postby Peter Quick » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:31 am

Hi folks,

I have had a batch of lightweight B40 cylinders made. These were special ordered by me and made by NEB. They have Nikasil linings, no iron sleeve. They are standard length cylinders. These are top quality goods. The description and pictures are below. To go with these cylinders I also have 9:1 forged pistons made in the US by JE Pistons, good for the Cross Country racers. I also have 8:1 B40 pistons made by JE Pistons available for those who want calmer compression, why I don't know :smile: The pistons are STD bore along with the cylinder.

I'd be happy to talk further. My email address is on my website. http://www.bsaunitsingles.com

CYLINDER BARREL, B40 NIKASIL LINED ALLOY 79MM PART #: 41-0065ALLY $ 535.00

DESIGNED AND MADE FOR BSA UNIT SINGLES LLC IN THE UK BY NEB . THIS CYLINDER DOES NOT HAVE AN IRON LINER. IN THIS APPLICATION THE FLANGE/SPIGOT IS MISSING ON THE CYLINDER TOP WHICH IS NOT A PROBLEM AS IT IS THE HEAD GASKET WHICH PROVIDES THE SEAL.
IT HAS BEEN SIZED TO FIT AN ACCOMPANYING JE FORGED STD BORE 9:1 PISTON (FOR SALE SEPARATELY # PB40-STDJE)
CLEARNACES BETWEEN CYLINDER AND PISTON AT .002" - THIS IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE SIMILAR EXPANSION RATES OF THE CYLINDER AND PISTON
WEIGHT OF THIS CYLINDER IS 5.34 LBS COMPARED TO A STOCK B40 IRON CYLINDER THAT WEIGHS IN AT 10.72 LBS - HALF THE WEIGHT!!

PISTON B40, STD 9:1 COMPLETE PART #: PB40-STDJE $ 205.10

FORGED HIGH QUALITY RACING PISTON MADE IN THE USA BY JE PISTONS FOR BSA UNIT SINGLES
CAN RUN AT CLOSER TOLERANCES (.0020 TO .0030) THAN OTHER B40 PISTONS ON THE MARKET
BARE PISTON WEIGHT 352 GRAMS
COMPLETE PISTON WITH RINGS, CLIPS AND WRIST PIN WEIGHT 457 GRAMS

THIS HIGHER COMPRESSION B40 PISTON IS ONLY AVAILABLE HERE. THE HIGHEST COMPRESSION PISTON BSA MADE FOR THE B40 WAS 8.75:1 THIS WILL GIVE A BIT MORE POWER WITHOUT THE COMPLICATIONS OF EVEN HIGHER COMPESSION PISTONS

I CAN ALSO PROVIDE 8:1 STD PISTONS MADE BY JE PISTONS FOR THE NIKASIL LINED ALLOY B40 CYLINDERS

I also carry a number of other NEB competition items for the BSA unit singles, NEB crank assemblies (B44 and B50), NEB 14 plate alloy clutches, MX profile cams, Dural engine sprockets, 3 speed MX gear clusters ( a super robust item!!), and other bits that will burn through your wallet and bank account in short order. But really cool stuff!

Peter
New Hampshire, USA
check out my website: http://www.bsaunitsingles.com
over 2500 part numbers with inventory and 25,000 parts on hand, many NOS items, all just for unit singles

Jeff K
>880
>880
Flag: United States of America

Re: Lightweight Nikasil lined alloy B40 cylinders made

Postby Jeff K » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Peter
Another plus, without the sleeve you no longer have to worry about head gasket thickness. No sleeve to bottom out in the head before the head compresses on the gasket.
Jeff

Return to “Suppliers and New Products”