LONGSTROKE
>80
>80
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Flag: Cayman Islands

Reverse the forum posts

Post by LONGSTROKE » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:31 pm

One for those in charge! Why can't the posts be reversed so the latest post is 1st at the top of the page. For those following the topic it wouldn't be necessary to scroll through all posts! Then if someone wanted to 'catch up' with the topic they could go down the list or scroll back! if that makes sense. Or is it only me who knows what I'm typing!! Just a thought, not life or death so go easy on me please.

minetymenace
Gerry1
Gerry1
Flag: England

Re: Reverse the forum posts

Post by minetymenace » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:32 am

Hi LONGSTROKE, I am not in charge, but here is an answer:
1. This post should be in the This Forum, I will move it there shortly (I know you think it is "Woe", but its really "glee")
2. You can. If you click on your name, you will be taken to a user control panel. There you will see a Tab called "Board Preferences". In "Edit Display Options" sub-tab you have the option to display the order of topice by almost h anything you like.
3. If this option is only available to the moderator, sorry I didn't know, tell me and I'll change it for you, but I'm pretty sure you can do it yourself.
4. It is life or death to me :shock: >44
There is no evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Abyssinian Wire-Haired Tripehounds Gnash.

kommando
>1400
>1400
Flag: Ireland

Re: Reverse the forum posts

Post by kommando » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:23 pm

This was tried on the NOC board, the number of complaints was overwhelming and it went back to last post at the bottom, hopefully you can choose via your user setup and have it that way for yourself alone.