Rickard and the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2019

Here I will post all news on my page.
minetymenace
Gerry1
Gerry1
Flag: England

Rickard and the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2019

Post by minetymenace » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:19 am

As you all know, this site is run by Rickard Nebrer. It costs nothing to join, is open to all and provides a wealth of information and serves as a platform for anyone to ask questions share their knowledge of BSA unit singles. To run a site like this costs time and money, Rickard's time and money, and he never asks for a penny from those that use the site.

This site would be nothing without the contribution from its members, and as we all appreciate those that give more than they take, if you need a little appreciation in you life now is the time to give a little. This is an unadulterated appeal to support Rickard in the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2019, and I am asking you to donate the price of a pint, a packet of fags (that's cigarettes, not faggots, that's not meat balls, which are a Swedish delicacy...sorry, I'm loosing the plot a bit...), the cost of a carburettor or whatever you an afford. Be it €1 or $1000, your donation can be anonymous but , please give something.....anything.

Most here are male, and at some stage in your life you are very likely to have a finger stuck up your bum followed by the news that you have an enlarged prostrate. If this has happened to you, sponsor Rickard to help stop it happening to others. If you are fortunate and have not suffered the fickle finger of fate, sponsor Rickard and lessen the chance of it occurring.

If you think that Rickard's bike won't make the run, please sponsor someone else....just remember that finger!

Please go to https://www.gentlemansride.com/fundraiser/nebrer to donate.

THE FINGER IS POINTING AT YOU.
There is no evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Abyssinian Wire-Haired Tripehounds Gnash.

csx355
>40
>40

Re: Rickard and the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2019

Post by csx355 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:52 am

Done - best money I've spent all month - many thanks to all.

BSA_WM20
>900
>900
Flag: Australia

Post by BSA_WM20 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:34 pm

Well I did try but the form will not allow you donate without a full name and full street address.
So sorry
I will do a paypal direct donation if you like but I am not going to put my personal details on a donation file.
There is enough phishing going on without this site doing the same.
I still get harrassed on a daily basis because I was stupid enough to make a donation to the RFS 20 years ago.
Despite telling them "The man you are looking for is deceased" I still get daily phone calls that I can do without.
Sorry to be a PIA but I am rather proud of the fact that when my name is searched, nothing comes up about me and that is the way I want it to stay.
Bike Beesa
Trevor

minetymenace
Gerry1
Gerry1

Post by minetymenace » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:42 pm

You can put Xs in the address fields and proceed, or use any address (e.g Buckingham Palace, Westminster, London SW1A 1AA) but think you may have to give your own credit card details (which don't appear to be linked to the address you provide).
There is no evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Abyssinian Wire-Haired Tripehounds Gnash.

b50root
Site Admin
Site Admin
Flag: Scania Sweden

Post by b50root » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:21 pm

Thanks for supporting me in the DHR 2019. Sorry to disappoint you. But I couldn't drive this year due to family reasons and a sore knee. But your sponsorship is not unnecessary as ALL money goes to the research of prostate cancer. So thank you for everything.

A very grateful Rickard
nebrer on EBAY
nebrer at skype ( http://www.skype.com )