Everything else about us and our bikes.
- Posts: 2897
- Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 9:31 pm
- Location: Janesville, Wi. USA
Spent the week in 2 different hospitals. I now have 5 new stints to go with the 3 I'd already had for a total of only 8. Asked the doc how much room is left for more. He said I should probably stay away from the drive up / drive through windows. I said we have no proof of that. We agreed to disagree and I'm now home.
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:22 am
- Location: melbourne, australia
glad to hear you're okay (now). i hope you mend fully and quickly.
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:25 am
- Location: Horsham Vic Australia
We will have to start some new threads to keep you occupied answering and away from them drive ups. Good to see you getting better.
Should never have sold them old motorbikes
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:49 am
- Location: Sydney Australia
Good to here your well
you'll have to get the kitchen up and running Stan
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3327
- Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 12:44 pm
- Location: Malmö Scania Sweden
keep well Stan.
Rickard & Lottie
- Posts: 6063
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Switzerland
HPbyStan wrote:the drive up / drive through window
means this "Wendis" at 11.30 mornings ??
- Posts: 7889
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 1:00 am
- Location: On the edge of Salisbury Plain, England
...anything that is fun is either illegal, imorral or bad for you health. Horray for Stents and Sliders!
There is no evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Abyssinian Wire-Haired Tripehounds Gnash.
- Posts: 1332
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:45 am
- Location: Canberra, Australia
Keep on Stan. We need you around, so keep off the junk food.
Regards, John and Lynn