Here we can talk about the P92
- Posts: 1192
- Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:25 am
- Location: Noosa, Australia
Got my CD yesterday and took it to bed with me
- Posts: 687
- Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:28 pm
- Location: Nuneaton, Warks. U.K.
I know its a bit late in the day, but if you still have copies of the CD,I would like one please.
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:45 am
- Location: Canberra, Australia
Add anothe ronr for me please.
- Posts: 2069
- Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 8:41 pm
- Location: Scotland
Chris & Steve, if CDB50MX is OK with me doing UK copies I can send you a CD copy.
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:27 am
- Location: Whittier , Southern California ,USA
I already shipped one to Steve and have one left that I can send to John (Canberra ) in Oz . It's fine with me if you want to send one to Chris Pellet , since it may be cheaper to mail within the UK .
Mike Johnstone CDB50MX