Pre 75' B50mx frame builders

Here You can ad suppliers and new parts.

Moderator: minetymenace

ochs82
1-10
1-10

Pre 75' B50mx frame builders

Post by ochs82 »

I have been considering using an aftermarket frame for a vintage racing project. I have emailed both PES and Faber with no replies. Can anyone shed some light on current manufacturing by these companies?

TIA
minetymenace
Gerry1
Gerry1

Re: Pre 75' B50mx frame builders

Post by minetymenace »

PES are working and playing, so are in and out, they will be in next week. They are also expanding the premises, so are quit busy as there is only two of them and they do everything. They do nice frames, but don't expect it to be quick (if they are willing to do it in the first place that is). Their workshop is noisy and don't always hear the phone and when they do if they are in the middle of machining something they will not stop what they are doing...you get the picture...persistence and patience are required. Yes PES is very much still in business.
There is no evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Abyssinian Wire-Haired Tripehounds Gnash.
ochs82
1-10
1-10

Post by ochs82 »

Very good to know, thank you minetymenace.

Faber did reply back so it appears all is good there as well. My desire is to build a pre 75' AHMRA conforming 4"/7" suspension B50 build. My late father race tested some early CLEWS in 72', I would like to roughly mimick. Having the footpegs rearward mounted and off the engine covers is desired.
Attachments
CCM 1973 500cc short five Gordy Ochs.jpg
beesa71
>340
>340

Post by beesa71 »

I heartily support Minety in his recommendation of PES for anything BSA B50 or it’s later based derivatives. They are getting on for a one stop shop for such. Do support them, they deserve it.

Regards to all OIF’ers.

Paul.